You know how you worked as a contractor, provide your service to learn your skills, learn your craft. It is especially frustrating when you really, really good products or services and you do not know how to get other people to give you money for them.
I'm glad that people are unhappy, because it gives me the opportunity to make a good living helping people with it. That's how I entered the market. I was in the same boat.
You know my history. I started as a dead-broke carpet cleaner, credit card online. I thought, "Well, if I were a better carpet cleaner, so people make their way to my door." Of course, this is a myth.
Then I heard about marketing. Even with a good marketing opportunity, I built a very large company to do so. Throughout the process of improving the automation of what I do, is even better.
I want to mention an analogy that I like and want you to talk about it because I believe it is essential that people do not just hear you say, "Go" and think, "Well follow up."
I think the greatest value you guys put on the table and I know from private conversations and use your software is that there are so many things that people do not know, but they do not know they does not know these things.
I can guarantee that if the three of us went to one of the enterprises of our readers at this point, regardless of their size they are and we are individual companies and we have people who drive hundreds of millions of dollars from companies with thousands of employees, reading these interviews. I want to be able to talk with each of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment